Why buy XPOWER Pet Dryers?
- Ultra quiet
- Multipurpose Capabilities
- Abundant Variety
- Competitive pricing
- Availability (Production of 300,000+ units per year)
- Complete Product Line
- Unparalleled Service and Technical Support
Why is the XPOWER Pet Dryer so powerful?
- High efficiency motor
- Optimal Air Flow Design
- ABS fan
Why is the XPOWER Pet Dryer so rugged?
- Precision injection molding
- ABS material
Why is the XPOWER Pet Dryer so quiet?
- Special motor and case mount design
- State-of-the-art housing design
- Sound damp intake dome design
Why is the XPOWER Pet Dryer Multipurpose?
- Applications not limited to only the Pet Industry
- Heavy Duty for Professional use
- Home and Groomers tool
Why are XPOWER Pet Dryers readily available?
- Production capability of 300,000+ units a year
- Worldwide distribution facilities
How many types of pet dryers does XPOWER offer?
XPOWER offers a complete line of pet dryers to cover all your drying needs. We offer five different models for you to choose from.
What is a Brushless DC Motor?
Brushless DC motors (BLDC) are electric motors powered by direct-current (DC) electricity and having electronic commutation systems, rather than mechanical commutators and brushes. The current-to-torque and frequency-to-speed relationships of BLDC motors are linear.
BLDC motors offer several advantages over brushed DC motors, including more torque per weight, more torque per watt (increased efficiency), increased reliability, reduced noise, longer lifetime (no brush and commutator erosion), elimination of ionizing sparks from the commutator, and overall reduction of electromagnetic interference (EMI). With no windings on the rotor, they are not subjected to centrifugal forces, and because the windings are supported by the housing, they can be cooled by conduction, requiring no airflow inside the motor for cooling. This in turn means that the motor's internals can be entirely enclosed and protected from dirt or other foreign matter.
What is Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)?
Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene is a material that combines the strength and rigidity of Acrylonitrile and Styrene polymers. ABS materials are tough and resistant, yet they are lightweight and easily accept color. All XPOWER pet dryers use ABS as housing material.
How does XPOWER make its housing?
XPOWER uses an injection molding method. Compared to conventional Rotomolding, injection molding is much faster and produces a more precise and uniform product.
What is Injection Molding?
Injection molding is a unique manufacturing process for producing parts from thermoplastic and thermosetting plastic materials. Essentially, injection molding is the shaping of rubber or plastic articles by injecting heated material into a mold and allowing the material to cool to take on the shape of the mold. Injection molding is an optimal production process that allows for fast precision manufacturing.
What is Rotomolding?
Rotomolding is the process of filling a hollow mold with a shot weight material. It was a slow process used in the 1940s, and it rotates the material slowly to soften and stick the material to the walls of the mold.
What Market Is Suitable for the Pet Dryer + Vacuum?
The pet dryer + vacuum can be used as a pet dryer as well as a vacuum machine. Its powerful yet quiet operation is suitable for every day home use or professional groomers at shop, on the road or in the show. Use the dryer to dry your pet and collect loose furs with the vacuum. Get to that hard-to-reach lint, dirt and debris with nozzle included in your purchase. The usage of the pet dryer + vacuum is unlimited as well as the market.
What are the differences between B-3, B-4 and B-5?
- The main difference among XPOWER's B-3, B-4 and B-5 is the power output, which controls the air flow level. The B-3 model offers 2 HP, while B-4 offers 3HP. The B-5 produces the strongest air flow in its category, offering 4HP.
- B-3 is designed for home users wanting professional grooming results. Homeowners can use this machine to dry their pets, blow out dusts, vacuum their cars, and get to that hard-to-reach places like your dryer vent, under your dryer and refrigerator or behind appliances.
- B-4 and B-5 are for professional groomers. They are built to withstand hard, day-in-day-out professional applications in the pet-shop, Trade-shows, or on the road.
B-3 comes with 6 ft (1.5”ID) hose, while B-4 (1.5”ID) and B-5 (1.75”ID) come with 8 ft hoses.
B-3 has Hi/Low 2-speed control, while B-4 and B-5 use stepless speed control.
What market is suitable for the B-16 Stand Pet Dryer?
The B-16 is designed for groomers that require mobility, performance and result. It can be moved around effortlessly, yet stand with lockable wheel for stability. It has adjustable heat and air volume control to give the groomer the finest result. The B-16 also comes with an anion switch to reduce statics and promote healthier skin and coat for the pets.
What market is suitable for the X-430 model?
- The X-430 model is powerful, quiet and can be connected to an optional multipurpose drying kit. It is capable of drying up multiple areas or different directions in minimum period of time, and is most suitable for busy grooming shops or car detailers.
- The X-430 models are stackable on their sides for up to four units making them easy to store and transport.
- For added safety and convenience, X-430 models are also equipped with adjustable timers for up to 3 hours.
Why does XPOWER includes Filters in all of its pet dryers?
XPOWER offers filters on all pet dryers. This provides a cleaner airflow, which is essential to pet drying applications.
Why does XPOWER offer a Wall Mount option?
XPOWER offers an optional wall mount for the pet dryer + vacuum. The uniquely designed bracket mounts the unit securely to a wall. It also doubles as a nozzle caddy. And, because it frees up valuable space, you have more room to work in your busy shop. When you are finished using the unit, simply snap the hose on the optional mount and it’s completely out of your way.
Why does XPOWER offer a multi dry kit?
- The multi dry kit is designed for X-430 Cage Dryers/Air Movers. It consists of an adapter, three 9' high-quality flexible vinyl hose and three control gates.
- The kit is easily connectable to X-430 Cage Dryers/Air Movers and allows air flow to be directed in three different directions with adjustable air flow control “gates” at the end of each hose.
- The multi dry kit can be easily attached to the pet cage to dry up multiple pets at the same time. It can also be used in a Janitorial or Restoration applications to direct air flow under cabinets and in closets or anywhere where positioning a blower is not possible.